Sun Auto Tire & Services operates multiple locations in the Central Texas area and is expanding! We offer complete quality automotive repair and preventative maintenance. Our ASE certified technicians will be happy to help you on a wide range of services including alignments, brake repair, oil changes, batteries, shocks and struts, belts and hoses, and air conditioning.
COMPENSATION: Full Commission, $35,000 - $75,000
The Sales and Service Advisor is responsible for selling and promoting all Sun Auto Tire & Services products and services by following the company’s store standards and expectations.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promptly greet customers in a professional and courteous manner both in person and on the telephone using the Company’s standardized customer service techniques.
- Listen to and thoroughly document customer’s concerns; inspect vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify customer’s service needs.
- Recommend services according to appropriate level of knowledge. Clearly communicate any additional recommendations from the Automotive Technician to the customer so that they can make an informed decision. Properly document all recommendations in customer file.
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by demonstrating an understanding of the product and associated service requirements.
- Provide customer with an accurate quote that includes cost and time of completion for the services approved by the customer. Provide customer with updates throughout the day on the status of their services.
- Follow proper procedures when cashing out a customer’s ticket to include a review of the completed multi-point inspection and explanation of applicable warranties.
- Conduct post repair and declined services follow up phone calls to ensure customer satisfaction for all individual customers.
- Track all new returns, core returns and warranty parts for individual customers
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience as a Service Advisor is helpful, but not required
- Professional appearance and proven ability to work in a process driven environment
- Possess valid driver’s license, or obtain a valid driver’s license within 30 days of hire date
- Ability to work a minimum of five days, including weekends
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 annually
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Effective 1st of the Month after Hire)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family Vehicles
- Opportunity for Advancement!!!
Sun Auto Tire & Service provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.